Friday, January 17, 2014

The Cyberville Non-Numerical Grading Scale

To better grade my action figures and movies I watch, I have decided to create a grading scale! Although it records 'scores', it's a non-numerical score, which means it consists of phrases instead of numbers. For your viewing pleasure, I post the scale and their appropriate scores here.

  10=Fantastic
   9=Awesome
   8=Very Good
   7=Good
   6=Exceeds Expectations
   5=Could've Been Better
   4=Not Quite
   3=Disappointed
   2=Bad
   1=Very Bad
   0=WHY DOES THIS EVEN EXIST?

Expect to see those gradings a lot around this blog. Cya with my next post!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your grading scale. it is a creative idea to create your own ratings. The last one "Why does this even exist?" made me laugh. Maybe the best rating 10 should be "Blew my mind!" :)

    ReplyDelete